The Austrian Fencing Federation (ÖFV) is looking to fill as soon as possible at ÖLSZ Südstadt the position of qualified fencing coach (male/female) with several years of experience in training for young competitive sports. Duties will include, among others:
- Training cadets – juniors, primarily epee, also knowledge of foil desired
- Independent organisation of entire training
- Drafting individual annual/monthly and weekly plans in line with the latest available knowledge of athletic science/training methods
- Training documentation and competition analysis
- Cooperation with ÖFV
- Willing to work flexible hours
We are looking for an independent, committed personality, who is able to fulfil the outlined tasks in a competent manner and to the required degree.
Requirements include, in addition to training in the field (qualified coach training and specialisation), several years of experience in young competitive sports, as well as thorough knowledge of IT Excel/Word and good written and spoken knowledge of German.
We offer a full-time position, long-term work contract possible!
Employer: Bundessporteinrichtungen GesmbH
Location: ÖLSZ Südstadt
Salary: by agreement
The potential coach needs to speak fluent German.
Applications including a detailed CV and usual documentation must be submitted by 30.01.15 to:Office of the ÖFV
attn. GS Mag. Marco Haderer
A – 8055 Graz