Rules of weapon control and equipment procedure.
1. The fencer must provide their weapon and equipment to weapon control room for their team in one submission the day before their individual event.
2. All the equipment must be in good condition and working order complying with FIE regulations.
3. It is obligatory to put the country logos on both legs of the breeches.
4. The athlete’s name and country must be printed in dark blue on the back. The letters should be between 8 and 10 cm high. All the prints must be readable.
5. All the advertising logos must conform with IOC requirements
6. After collecting the equipment it is necessary for the fencer to check the presence of the control markings
Weapon control will be held every day from 3 of August
8.00 – 13.00 – equipment reception
14.00 – 17.00 – equipment collection
For additional information, please check the document here