Material aid 2016. Part 2
The first funding phase associated with equipment grants has now come to an end (February to May 2016). In the course of this operation, 44 federations received direct assistance with their equipment. The Sports Department is now involved in the second phase of this programme. After each file is thoroughly examined, if the criteria established when the first funding round took place are still applicable, 60 federations will in turn receive equipment grants.
A total of 104 federations will receive equipment grants in 2016.
· In Europe (20 federations): SRB, SLO, LUX, SUI, GRE, LAT, DEN, UKR, CRO, ESP, AZB, FIN, SWE, TUR, BUL, CYP, NED, GEO, ROU and EST.
· In Asia (15 federations): VIE, UAE, KAZ, THA, TKM, JOR, IRI, SIN, UZB, MGL, IND, CAM, QAT, TPE and KYG.
· In the Americas (14 federations): GUA, PER, ARG, JAM, ANT, BER, BAH, BIZ, DMA, GUY, ESA, HAI, MEX and CAN.
· In Africa (10 federations): Togo, NGR, RSA, GHA, MLI, TUN, CMR, EGY, BEN and SEN.
· In Oceania (1 federation): SAM
This list will be displayed on the FIE site, indicating the amount of the grant provided, as soon as the equipment has been sent to its recipients.