Fencing Singapore busca un entrenador florete masculino
Fencing Singapore's mission is to encourage, promote, develop and nuture fencing and fencers of all levels in Singapore.
We would llike to invite suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
FENCING COACH (FOIL)
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Fencing Coach(Foil) has to perform the following duties:
- To provide training for fencing squads;
- To design, plan and coordinate training and competitive programs;
- To assist with the administration and coordination of logistics, accounting, coaching and team resources related to the training of fencing squads, local and overseas;
- To contribute to the coach education and development programmes for more and better local coaches;
- To administer all matters relating to fencing squads;
- To work with the Athlete Services, Sports Science, Sports Medicine, and Strength & Conditioning Departments to enhance elite training outcomes; and
- To provide technical information to in-house and general media publications as requested.
- Holder of a recognized coaching qualification equivalent to Level 3 Coaching Certificate or its equivalent;
- Holder of University Degree in sports-related fields, or its equivalent;
- At least 5 years coaching and competition experience and proven record of achievement in fencing at national level or its equivalent;
- Substantial experience in administration, documentary of competitions, designing training and competition plan in fencing;
- Sound knowledge of fencing technique and strategy
- Able to travel frequently with fencing squads for training and competition overseas
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, address and availability to The General Manager, or email: email@example.com on or before 10 December 2011.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.