Volver a las actualidades
Tokyo 2020 Volunteers
Getting Involved – Becoming a Tokyo 2020 Volunteer
- Volunteers will play a vital role in the smooth operation of the Games, providing support and information at competition venues and in the Olympic Village. They will be engaged before, during and after the Games.
- Why don't you volunteer and be part of this historic sporting event?
- Applications for volunteer roles will be accepted from the summer of 2018.
Am I Eligible To Be A Volunteer?
You will need to be:
- 18 years old or above as of April 1, 2020
- able to participate in volunteer training sessions
- a Japanese national or foreign national with permission to stay in Japan (temporary visitors included)
- able to volunteer for 10 or more days
- enthusiastic and committed, with a genuine desire to contribute to the success of the Tokyo 2020 Games
- willing to work as a part of a diverse team, and to treat other team members with respect
Find all the information about the Tokyo 2020 Volunteering here.